ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for a FULL TIME Assistant Operations Manager.
Maintaining customer satisfaction is our number one priority so if you have great English, a friendly attitude & previous experience in a similar role then we would love to meet you.
POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Supervise and coordinate daily operations of the company
- Ensure efficient execution of tasks and maintain product quality and customer service
- Manage and lead the team, including hiring, training, and development of staff
- Participate in strategic planning and contribute to the development of operational goals and objectives
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and manage contracts to ensure quality and timely deliveries
- Prepare inventory and daily cash reports
- Implement process improvements and seek innovative solutions
- Oversee equipment maintenance for all locations
- Foster a positive work environment and promote employee satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Payroll department and handle administrative tasks
- Manage costs and identify opportunities for cost optimization
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in operational management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving goals
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent attention to both internal and external customer needs
We offer an excellent work environment, benefits such as health insurance and savings plan, and quincena payments.
SALARY: apply to find out
TO APPLY: Send a Whats App voice message to Nico +52 322 243 4606 (in English) with what position you are applying for and your previous experience.